
The Birthday boys!! Mike's July 24, Trenton's July 25. (They could have shared a B-Day, but I asked the Dr. to hold off the induction a day so that they could each have their own day.) Mike likes to think that all the celebrating on "Pioneer Day" are for him! ;) wink, wink!

Trent is big into golf this year! He had just finished a golf camp and he loved the golf cake!

Trent chose to go to the Mayan for his B-Day dinner. It's more for the show than for the food.

Dani, Hailey, and Trenton

Trent and cousin Joel, hanging out in Bountiful for the fireworks on the 23rd.

Grandma Cannon and Dani. (Dani was a trooper this week, she had Tonsilitis.)

Hailey and Grandpa Cannon.

The fireworks with the Going cousins. Lizzy, Hailey, Bridget, Dani, & Trent.

Trenton

Hailey

Danielle

A day at Lagoon

"Wicked" Dani and I opted out of this one. Some of the rides make us sick:(

"The Log Flume" On a hot day like this we got on the wet rides first and then it helped us stay cool during the day.

Hailey and Trent on "Rattlesnake Rapids". As the day went on Dani became very sick. She got light headed and dizzy. She only wanted to rest in the shade and lay down. So she and I went to grandmas house so Dani could rest and feel better, the others stayed at lagoon and had a great time. At the end of the night we picked them up and went home. The next morning we took Dani to the Dr. and found out she had a raging case of Tonsilitis. She is always a champ when she is sick. We'll have to go back to Lagoon someday since she got jipped on this trip. (I was surprised that there were no lines on any of the rides. I thought for sure that during the summer it would be just crazy busy. Not busy at all, just hot!!!)

Also during July, Hailey went to girls camp. I was a little sad that I didn't get to go this year. (I was released from YW) she said she had a great time and it was lots of fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment