
Happy Mothers Day mom! I have one amazing mom. She has endured much this last year. Gall (sp?) Bladder surgery, ear surgery, knee replacement surgery, several trips to the emergency room with undiagnosed stomach problems and then finally stomach surgery. On top of all that she takes care of my dad. Love you mom, you have taught me much - strength, courage, determination, love, and much, much more. I don't think I could handle the year you had. You are definitely a great example to me :-) There just aren't enough words to describe what you mean to me!! I love you.

I can hardly remember my life without these three little monkeys and that's okay. I love them and wouldn't trade any of them for anything. I bet once in awhile they wish they could trade me in on a different model ;-). I can't believe how old they are getting. I can't quite figure out how it is that they get older but I don't. HA HA!! Time is flying by and I don't want to waste a minute of them growing up! In a blink of an eye they will all have families of their own, and it seems like just yesterday they were babies. It's all so bittersweet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment