
Mike had some work in San Diego and I got to tag along for a get-away. This is the view from our hotel room. We actually stayed in Coronado, CA. A little island just off the coast of San Diego.

We had amazing weather each day. One day we took a stroll along the beach and did some shopping in the little shops along the beach. It's amazing what a few days away from kids and life can do for you. It's just the boost I needed.

Mike travels alot for work and was glad for some company on the trip. I was more than happy to keep him company. It didn't take much arm twisting :)

We got to stop in and spend some time with our long lost friends, Jeff and Linda Petersen. It was great to see them again. I can't believe that they have been gone 5 1/2 years. It was just like old times. Shopping, going out for a soda, and playing games until late into the night. We sure miss them and keep hoping that they could move back home. :)
1 comment:
Looks wonderful, good for you!!!
Post a Comment