Wednesday, October 29, 2008

High School Musical 3

On Friday, I surprised the kids and picked them up early (10 Minutes) from school and headed off to the movie.
They didn't know where we were going, and I didn't tell them. They were so excited. Especially Hailey when she found out where we were going. The other two like the movie but aren't as nuts about it as Hailey.

Trent even had a good time. As long as he has popcorn, it's all good.


The girls were totally surprised. They had no idea mom could be so spontaneous and do something fun for them. (Mike is usually the fun parent.) I had purchased the tickets early on line to the theatre at Thanksgiving Point. (They have reserved seating there.) I must admit that even I had a good time. It was fun and the kids sang along to most of the songs due to the fact that alot of them are on the radio already. If you liked the other two then you will like this one also.




1 comment:

Cassie and Chad said...

Look at you, mom of the year for sure! My kids are dying to see it but it came out when we were in NY, they wanted to see it there but I said No Way are we going to the movies in NY, we can wait for Pleasant Grove for that one.