
Saturday, during UEA, we took our annual trip to Lagoon. It was a perfect day. The first ride was Rattle Snake Rapids. Somehow Hailey managed to trap me under the waterfall and I got soaked. It made for a long afternoon waiting for my jeans to dry. The others dried in a hurry, and were anxious to ride on every ride.

This picture was taken by Hailey, she did a great job. Mike likes the fact that he is so much taller than me. He was actually just on a higher step.

Coming to a halt on the jet star. This ride gives me whiplash every time so I chose to sit this one out. The whole trip was perfect except for poor Hailey. One of the chainsaw toting spooks came after her. She tried to hide behind me, which didn't work, he just came around. He finally gave up when she let out a blood curdling scream and burst into tears. I had know idea she didn't like that sort of thing. She is the brave one when it comes to trying anything new and daring :)
No comments:
Post a Comment