Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend came and went and now I suppose that summer is officially over :< We stayed home for the long weekend and did a few fun things around home. One of those things was the movie. "Journey to the Center of the Earth" I really liked it. The 3 D part made it even better. The kids thought it was great also. Hailey took her glasses off in a few parts to avoid getting too frightened. (It wasn't scary, just a few things jump out at you!) On Monday, I was hoping to just stay home, curl up in a blanket and watch the rain come down. But no, it was off to do a few more fun things. Trafalga for games, out to lunch, and a few dollars for each kid to purchase something, at Walmart, of their liking. Good idea in theory, bad idea when it took 2 hours for them to make up there mind. Once at home they entertained themselves with their purchases, and I could chill for awhile before school starts up again. Hooray for school !!!

No comments: