Tuesday, September 16, 2008
All by myself
Look what I did all by myself!! I didn't need Mike's help or anything. I saw it on Crystal's and was basically trying to see if I could make it work. I didn't really have anything to count down, so I just picked Christmas. Now I'll know exactly how many days I have to freak out because I haven't taken care of everything that Christmas brings. So this may stay up or it may come down after a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool beans! Now I know I got to get my shopping done. I'm half way there.
Merry Christmas!!! I can't believe that Robyn is half way there. I am not even half way there a week before! I could sure get some good tips from you guys.
You are so funny!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! Great Blog I love it!
Post a Comment