For "Fall Break" this year we had a staycation. Tried to keep things fun around home instead of going somewhere. Plus, I've been fighting sickness for two weeks and going out of town just wasn't in the cards for me.
My kids were dressed for church, and the trees in our yard were starting to change, so I made them get there pictures taken. I say made because they really didn't want to do it. :)
Hailey
Danielle
On Friday we took our anual trip to Lagoons "Frightmares" This year we hooked up with the McBee's. This is Ashley McBee with my kids and a couple of gouls that wander the park!
Dani by the pumpkin tree!
Hailey handled her self great! She doesn't like to be scared at all. She even went through one of the Haunted houses. So proud of her. Thrill rides and rollercoasters and such don't bother her in the slightest. A spook, goul or haunted anything really bothers her. She put on a brave face and tried to have fun. She didn't like it, but she did it. Yeah Hailey!!
Trent. Doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing! :)
Hailey. This is what happens to her hair, and there is alot of it, when you leave the hot rollers in for a very long time. I put this picture in because she wasn't involved in the next activity. (Who knew 13 year olds would rather be with friends. :) lol )
Trenton, Dani, and I went to a little hay maze and pumpkin patch. It was fun to just hang with my kids and take our time in the maze. It didn't take long and it wasn't that hard but still fun all the same. At the end they each picked a pumpkin for carving later.
Dani hanging out in the corn.
We did it. Trent and I found our way out. :)
Trenton
Danielle
Also this weekend, we decorated gingerbread haunted houses. So much fun. Silly me, I forgot to take pictures. I am glad that my kids are still young enough to enjoy doing some of this stuff with MOM. I know that one day, in the near future, they would rather be with friends. So I will take advandage as long as I can and be grateful that my kids still want to be with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment