I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A TEENAGER!

Where did the time go? I know I don't look old enough to have a 13 year old! ;-)

Hailey had her 13th birthday yesterday, Jan 3. I didn't plan to have a child so close to Christmas, I was just happy to get her at all. She decided to come 3 weeks early. She was an amazing kid, never cried, I only knew she was hungry when she started slurping on her fist. My how things have changed. I think she has been working on the teenage attitude since she was nine years old! But I still love her. :)

Can't go wrong when you buy her clothes. Once again, this sort of thing never interested her, now she takes her time getting dressed! :)

Showing off her stuff. I thought it would be kind of funny, and sort of a joke, if we gave her her own brush and blowdryer to keep her out of my bathroom. Hailey thought it was awsome because now she doesn't have to hang out in my bathroom. Who knew! ;-)

I thought that becoming a teenager would mean she would want some huge party. She didn't. She just wanted a few friends over to play games and hang out. (She made things easy for me!)
Show here are Megan Call, Keslee Amussen, Hailey, and Tate Chester. Thanks girls for helping in making Hailey's birthday a great day!
LOVE YOU HAILEY!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Hailey! Wow 13, time flies.
Post a Comment