Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas


This year I decided I was going to be ready for the Holidays early. Last year was a joke. We decided to recarpet all the main floor between Thanksgiving and Christmas, not the smartest idea. We lived in disarray for a long time and nothing seemed to get done until the last minute. Not this year. I wanted to enjoy it. Watch all the Holiday specials. Kick back and look at the Christmas tree and all the lights, take drives around town, and neighborhoods to see other lights and decorations. And aside from my mom being in the hospital, yet again. It's been calm, stress free, and a non frantic time of year. I'm loving it. I wish the same to all of you :) Take my advice, that I got from Robyn Ellis, finish you shopping before Thanksgiving. It is so worth it!!!!

(Mom will be fine and come home on Tuesday or Wednesday)



1 comment:

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

You know it! Though the days are flying by. At least the shopping is done!