
The Family
For Hailey's friend party we rented a photo booth! It was awsome!!! Unlimited trips inside the booth. The rental came with a photo album. Two strips were printed from each sitting. One for the guest, and one to put in the album. There were also markers to leave a note with the photos. At the end of the night we were given copies of all the photos that were taken. I have to say it was so much fun and I think the kids really liked it. Here are just a very few of the nights pictures.

Me, Mike, and even Pepsi got in on the action. (There were even a few props to use inside the booth.) Such Fun!!

Hailey and her best gal pal, Keslee, with a few fellas I don't Know.

Keslee showing off the handle bar stash and Hailey trying to look innocent! lol

Hailey and another good buddie, Savana Lines.

Optimus Prime, aka Trenton!

Me and my yellie!
There were many many more pictures of Hailey and her friends. This is just a small sample of all the fun that was had at her party.

No comments:
Post a Comment