Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry ChRISSmas 2011

Christmas at the Cannon's. So happy that Dad is still at home and happy when we come around. It is however, becoming almost impossible to get a picture with him looking at the camera. Doesn't matter, we still love him tons! :)

Cannon grandkids, minus 2. However we added two with the Goings.
Bridget Going, Lizzy Going, Hailey Riss, Trenton Riss, Joel Cannon, Emily Cannon, Peyton Moss, and Danielle Riss. Always a fun group of kids.

Waiting patiently to attack!!! :)

What was left after the attack!! Looks more like a tornado came through!!

Trent is in there somewhere! Christmas has come and gone. So sad :( When I was a kid, Christmas couldn't get here fast enough... Seems it took forever and ever to come. Now that I'm older, it comes way to fast and it's getting harder to enjoy the season. I wish I could somehow make it slow down!!!
On the plus side, I absolutely loved that Christmas came on Sunday. It helped put the reason why we celebrate back into perspective!! Here at our house we have truly been blessed! :)

No comments: