Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm back!!! Not that anyone cares and that's okay. This is mostly for myself. I have not had a computer for a year and Mike got me one recently for my birthday. This blog is a trial run. I'm used to working with a PC and this one is a Mac. (Very different) Still trying to figure it out.

These few pictures are from our summer trip to Hawaii. Our first time there. We stayed at Waimea Bay on Oahu. Our house was a one minute walk to this beach. It was the best time ever!!!

The kids hanging in the yard of our rental house just as the sun was setting. Our hosts were fantastic. Dr. T and his wife. They provided us with towels, snorkel gear, beach chairs, and anything else needed for a day at the beach. It was nice not to have to pack it there ourselves. Dr. T. even brought us food on several occasions. Just super nice people!!!

Just an amazing trip all the way around. We did lots of fun things over this past year. I may or may not catch up on it. Like I said this is a "Trial Run" so far, so good. It can only go up from here right?!

No comments: