My laptop computer has died, and gone to Heaven. With it went my pictures and some of my blog addresses. If you don't see your names listed on my blog now, you were on my favorites list which is now in a cyber cemetery. Please leave me your addresses so I can add them to my list. The good news is that my pictures and other documents can be saved. In the meantime, I have to share the family computer with the kids and with homework and everything else they do online it is hard to get a turn. Plus there is nothing of mine one here.
The problem I now have is. Do I fix my computer for a big chunk of change, or do I just get a new one for almost the same price. With Christmas coming, I don't have much extra cash just hanging around (Know what I mean :)). I may not be posting for awhile. I'm sure this will be harder on me than any of you. lol Take care all !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment