Sunday, August 2, 2009

ZIP LINE

Mike and I grabbed the kids and headed up to Park City. We did a little school shopping and to make it more fun we rode the zip line.

Riding the lift up to the top of the mountain. (The sun was a litle blinding to Trent;))


Waiting anxiously for our turn!!


Trenton and I rode down at the same time. I tried to take a picture as I came down, but the camera was strapped to my chest and I couldn't move it. This is Trent being disconnected at the bottom. He thought it was great but wished he could have gone faster;)


Hailey and Dani mid flight. Dani was pretty nervous the closer her turn came. She even had a tear or two in her eyes. Trying the unknown has always been hard for her. So I was very proud of her to follow through and do it. Once she did it she said it was fun. Now that she has done it once she would easily do it again!! Hailey on the other hand is our dare devil. She will try anything. I wish I had a little more of that in me. ;) She definitely is more like her dad!


The smile on Danielle's face let me know that it was all good!


The man! He also wished it had been faster. He and a friend of his have been talking about going skydiving. The subject hadn't come up for awhile and I was happy. Lately it has reared it's ugly head again. This spring is the goal for him! I can't imagine what he will want to do after he reaches this goal. I don't even want to think about it.


1 comment:

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

Doug would go skydiving, if he had friends to share the wealth!!!!