
My good friend Linda Petersen was nice enough to put us up for the week so we could enjoy the sunshine and warm weather of sunny San Diego. (I don't know why my computer keeps doing this when I upload certain pictures??)

A trip to the Zoo. The Hoogle Zoo used to seem so big to me. Not any more. We could have spent 2 days here and still not seen it all. I've been here before but it was a long time ago.

The Hippo's were fun to watch. The underwater viewing area made it even better.

SEA WORLD! I could come here over and over again and still not get tired of it. Especially the Shamu show.

These four caused some hysterical moments for Hailey and myself. Not so funny for Mike, Trent, and Dani. (See next picture)

This splash was nothing. The splashes that were inflicted on Mike, Trent, and Dani was unbelievable. For a good 2 minutes straight these three were being drenched with no break in between. At one point Mike tried to get up and leave. No such luck. The people sitting next to him wouldn't move. He had to sit there and take it. After all it was his choice to sit in the soak zone. Hailey and I couldn't stop laughing at how soaked he was getting and then watching him try to run away to no avail made it even more funny. Maybe next time he will sit in the water free zone like us!!! :-)

Another trip to the beach. We have been many times and it's always fun. This time the kids seemed to get a better grip of boogy boarding. This is Hailey riding a wave all the way in until there was no wave left to take her. :)

Trent and Dani couldn't stop smiling at each wave they caught. I love it when these two have fun together. (It doesn't seem to happen that often ;-) I hope this feeling will stay with them for a long time to come.

Trent turning into a real surfer dude.

A little cold water never stops Dani. She was the first one in the ocean and the last one out.

Even Hailey had fun. She wasn't sure if she would like getting flipped under the water. She did once or twice and handled it like a champ. I think she would love it if we moved closer to the ocean. Me Too!!
It was a last minute decision to take this getaway. So glad we did it. :) Some times the last minute trips can be better than the ones that take weeks and months of planning!!
1 comment:
Your family is so cute. It is fun to see all these pictures of Trent getting so big since he was in my primary class when he was five.
Post a Comment