Sunday, June 22, 2008


I need to do this blogging a little more often. I seem to forget some things in between each time.
Just wanted to congratulate Mike on completeing the Wasatch Back relay marathon. 181 Miles between Logan and Park City. There are 12 members on each team and they each run 3 times within a 24 hour period. It was his first time and I'm sure it won't be his last. He sure is an active guy and makes me feel extremely lazy. (Not on purpose, I'm just not cut out for all the activities he likes to do.)

Just a couple of pictures I pulled up. One thing I still can't figure out is how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer.
My next goal is to figure out how to keep some pictures along the side of the page while still adding new ones with new posts. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

Congrats, Mike! I'm glad someone likes to run. Our trip has been changed, so we're game for Lake Powell anytime in July after the trek or later.